"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God" - Mark 10:14
- Develop an understanding of Bible to provide a strong foundation for Christian Living (Build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (Individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (Decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through singing and praying and help them remain in that commitment (Hold the faith and grow)
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them to seek guidance from Bible
- Provide interactive environment to understand and experience God's love and His call.
- Educate our children the need for regular worship and offer exciting opportunities to be with children who keep the same Christian values. Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.
Sunday School events 2016
|Sunday, January 3||Classes resume after Winter Break||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Saturday, February 7||Sunday School Competition||10:00AM-5:00PM|
|Sunday, February 21||Mid-Term Exams||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Sunday, March 27*||Easter Egg Hunt||TBD|
|Sunday, May 8||Mother's Day Celebrations||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Sunday, June 5||Final Exams||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Sunday, June 12||Awards Presentation||TBD|
|June 21 - September 5||Summer Break||NA|
|Sunday, June 19||Father's Day Celebrations||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Saturday, August 14*||Vacation Bible School||TBD|
|Sunday, September 11||First Day of School - Academic Year 2016-2017||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Sunday, December 18||Nativity Play||11:45AM-12:45PM|
|Sunday, December 25||Winter Break||NA|
|*Subject to change|
Sunday School Textbooks (Click to download)
- Grade I
- Grade II
- Grade III
- Grade IV
- Grade V
- Grade VI
- Grade VII
- Grade VIII
- Grade IX
- Grade X
Sunday School Staff: 2015-2016
|President||Rev. Fr. Thomas Koraemail@example.com|