“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6.
- Develop an understanding of Bible to provide a strong foundation for Christian Living (Build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (Individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (Decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through singing and praying and help them remain in that commitment (Hold the faith and grow)
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them to seek guidance from Bible
- Provide interactive environment to understand and experience God’s love and His call.
- Educate our children the need for regular worship and offer exciting opportunities to be with children who keep the same Christian values. Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.
Sunday School Calendar
|September (2017)||10||First day of Sunday School|
|October||1||Minimum Day (Eldho Bava Dukhrono): Grade 1 through 9. No class for Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten|
|November||5||Minimum Day (Feast of St. Gregorios Parumala): Grade 1 through 9. No class for Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten|
|January (2018)||7||Minimum Day (Denaha): Grade 1 through 9. No class for Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten|
|January||21||Mid-Term (Subject to Change)|
|February||10||Sunday School Competition|
|February||11||Minimum Day (Manjinikkara Bava Perunnal): Grade 1 through 9. No class for Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten|
|March||24||Passion Week Break|
|May||13||Minimum Day (Feast of St. George): Grade 1 through 9. No class for Pre-School, Pre-K and Kindergarten|
Contact the Sunday School Principal for details.